- 8 tbsp millet porridge
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Blue Band Margarine
- In a bowl, mix together the millet porridge and 1 cup water.
- Heat 3 cups water in a pot and once it comes to a simmer, add the millet mixture. Keep stirring.
- Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat, cover the pot and let simmer for 15 minutes. Make sure to stir every few minutes so the porridge doesn't settle at the bottom.
- Add the milk and sugar and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with a teaspoon of margarine.