- 2 cups White rice
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Blue Band
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- Clean the rice and allow for the water to drain off completely.
- In a suitable pot with a fitting lid bring the water to a boil then add the Blue Band and salt.
- Add the rice and stir and allow to come to a boil again
- When boiling starts, reduce the heat to the lowest setting and cover the pot with a fitting lid and allow to simmer.
- When the water has reduced and rice almost cooked, fluff with a fork and cover again until fully cooked. It should take about 12 minutes to cook.
- Serve hot.