- 1 cup Milk.
- 2 Eggs
- 1/8 cup(35g) Sugar
- 1 cup(140g) Self Raising Flour
- 1 ½ Tbsp Blue Band (Melted and cooled)
- Blue Band Margarine for cooking
- Whipped cream
- Honey/Maple Syrup
- Beat the Milk, eggs and the sugar in a bowl and mixed.
- Add the flour and whisk until fully mixed. It should be thick
- Lastly, add the melted Blue Band and completely mix.
- Heat your pan over medium heat and add 1 tsp Blue Band and allow to melt. Pour the thick pancake mix using a ladle at the center of the pan and allow to spread evenly to the edge of the pan
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until it turns brown on the edges and the top has small holes forming.
- Turn to cook the second side for about 2 minutes or until browned. The heat should be medium all along. Place on a plate when cooked.
- Repeat the process until all the pancake mix is done.
- When serving, serve with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup (where available) and some whipped cream and strawberries. You can also make it more interesting by adding chocolate shavings or sauce.