Spicy Mined Meat:
- Blue Band Margarine
- Cracked Black pepper(optional)
- ½kg Minced Meat
- 1 large Onion(chopped small)
- 3 Garlic(sliced)
- 3 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 3-4 Royco Cubes
- ½ cup Frozen Peas
- ½ cup Carrots (Diced small)
- ½ cup Double Cream
- Chopped coriander
For the Spaghetti:
- For the minced meat, Melt 1 tbsp of Blue Band and cook the garlic and onion until soft and slightly browned.
- Add the curry powder and stir to cook for a few seconds then add the tomato paste, minced meat and carrots.
- Stir and allow for the meat to cook until the pink colour is finished while breaking the lumps being formed when cooking
- Add the frozen peas and crumble 2 Royco cubes to act as seasoning.
- Add a little water if the meat dries off.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning by adding more Royco cubes if necessary, as well the cream to have a thick sauce.
- Turn off the heat when it starts to boil and stir in the chopped coriander ready for serving.
- Bring water to a boil and add 2 tbsp of salt.
- Insert the spaghetti into the boiling water and cook according to the pack instruction and timing.
- When cooked drain off the water in a colander and return to the pot. Add 1-2 Tbsp of Blue Band and allow to melt as you mix into the Spaghetti. Add the black pepper if using.
- Plate the spaghetti while hot and top up with the spicy minced meat.