Serves: 18-24 Cookies
- 3/4 cup (170 grams) Blue Band
- 1 cup (210 grams) sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup (105 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups (260 grams) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup white or dark chocolate chips(optional)
- Mix the sugar and Blue Band and beat until smooth
- Add the egg and mix
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and mix to form a thick batter.
- Add the Oats and fold until fully mixed.
- Finally, add the raisins and mix.
- Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop spoon the cookie mix on a lined baking sheet, spacing to allow the cookies spread as they bake. Wet the back of a spoon and press the cookies until about 1.25cm thick
- Bake the cookies for about 10 - 12 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges but still soft and a little wet in the centres.
- Allow to cool and serve