- 1/2 cup Blue Band Margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped chocolate
- Add sugar and margarine in a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the chocolate, eggs and vanilla essence and beat.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and salt and mix with a spatula until combined.
- Next, throw in the chopped chocolate chunks and fold into the mixture.
- Line a parchment paper into a baking tray and pour the batter into the tray. Use a spatula to level it out.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 30 minutes. Slice and serve on its own or with a scoop of ice cream.