- 3 Tomatoes
- ½ tbsp. Blue Band
- 1 Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 Red Chilies
- 3 eggs
- Start by peeling the tomatoes then chopping into small pieces
- On a pan, melt the Blue Band and add the onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add the chilli, chopped tomato and crumble the Royco cube then stir and allow to cook for 3 minutes on low heat.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning. Make 3 holes in the tomato sauce where the eggs will go and crack an egg at the centre of each.
- Season each egg with a sprinkle of Royco cube and cover the pan to cook the egg to your liking.
- Serve hot with toasted bread spread with Blue band