- 1 large bunch Sukuma Wiki (cut into thin shreds)
- 1 Tbsp Blue Band
- 1 large Onion (sliced)
- Garlic (optional)
- 1 Tomato (diced/sliced)
- 2-3 Royco cubes
- In a suitable pan/pot melt the blue band fry the onion and garlic until soft or translucent then add the sukuma wiki and stir.
- Cook while covered for about 2 minutes before stirring again.
- Add 2 Royco cubes at this point by crushing them with your fingers as well as the diced tomatoes and stir. Allow to cook further for about 2 more minutes or until the sukuma wiki is cooked and bright green in colour.
- Taste and add 1 more of the cube if necessary until you get your desired taste. DO NOT ADD ANY SALT as the cube has enough salt.
- Serve hot as a side dish or with UGALI.